This wood + acrylic liquor or wine rack which can hold both liquor/wine bottles and wine glasses is designed to be sleek and minimalist and will address the needs of those who want to display their drinks and glasses on the wall.
It also creates a nice feature on the wall or a décor that would be the envy of everybody!
note that the photo is showing a 60cm Tasmanian Oak wood shelf in raw wood with a black acrylic for lip and wine glass holders
(1) 40cm option - 40cm (L) x 11.5cm (D) x 19.1cm (H)
(2) 60cm option - 60cm (L) x 11.5cm (D) x 19.1cm (H)
Inner depth (space for the bottles/decorations) - 9cm
Acrylic glass holder - 9.1cm (a slot can only hold 1 glass holder)
6mm acrylic is used for the lip and glass holders. This is available in black, white and clear.
You can choose between Tasmanian Oak or Pine Wood
(1) The Tasmanian Oak wood is a premium Australian hardwood. This wood grows in the mountainous areas of Tasmania. The colour of the wood varies from reddish brown, with intermediate shades of cream to pink. We don't email everyone of the wood that we get so if you are trying to match your other furniture, floorboard or door - just note that this wood varies a lot and we do NOT colour match. You can order this in raw wood and stain it later to the colour you want. This wood is also pretty heavy
(2) Pine wood (Radiata Pine) is a softwood that is native to California but planted widely in Australia and New Zealand. The texture of radiata pine is fine, but uneven knots are common. The timber is also fairly soft and has a low density.
You can either choose from the following:
1. Raw Wood - The item will be sanded and cleaned but no coating (oil or varnish) will be applied. You can choose this if the product will not be exposed to moisture or you plan to paint/oil/stain it yourself.
2. Clear varnish - This is primarily used in wood finishing applications where the natural tones and grains of the Tasmanian oak wood are intended to be visible. Clear Varnish is applied as a final coating to protect the wood.
1. The most secure way to hang our shelves/ entryway organisers is to attach a screw into a stud (pieces of wood behind a drywall that acts as the wall's frame). The Tasmanian oak shelf is pretty heavy (the 60cm is 3kg by itself).
2. If you don't have a stud, you can use the self-drilling plasterboard anchors and screws that we will provide you. We will not be responsible for fastening failure due to plasterboard or improper installation.
3. If you have a brick or cement wall, please choose the appropriate hardware in the dropdown list
4. As this is going to be heavy and if you have a plasterboard wall, it is advisable for you to get your own screws and anchors that would be the best for your wall. Please consult your builder.
We will provide a detailed instruction with your order.
The shelf with wine bottles and glasses will be heavy (specially for Tasmanian Oak) so it is advisable to screw into a stud/ solid wall or get yourselves a strong anchor (for plasterboard wall) that is appropriate for your wall
Decorations/accessories are not included.
Please be aware that the wood we use will vary in colour and grain.
Colour of the product might not be exactly as it is in the photos as it may be affected by lighting, camera settings or time of day the photo was taken.
Contact owner for any specific requirements
This item is made to order and make sure you check our processing lead times
Free local pickup available at Glendenning, New South Wales (please get in touch with seller )