This children's artwork display sign is a nice way to display their beautiful works of art and masterpieces!
Our wall hangers will have the option to have a longer strip to display more artworks with a no damage/no marks on walls adhesive strips!
Circle - 60mm diameter (6cm)
This is made from either plywood (raw wood finish) or acrylic
Price indicated is for the whole set including:
- 2 circle wall hangers
- Strips to stick the wall hangers (no nails, no damage on walls, no marks and removes cleanly - no need to drill holes on your walls)
- peg clips (size given may vary depending on the available supply)
You will be tying the twine yourself so you can adjust to the space available (only one circle wall hanger will have the string tied)
All items are handcrafted and each piece has its individual and unique wood grain characteristics, thus no two pieces will be the same
1. Material - you can choose from either engraved plywood, plywood, black acrylic
2. Length and # of pegs
- 1m string with 6 peg clips (this can fit 3 A4 artworks in horizontal orientation)
- 1.2m string with 8 peg clips(this can fit 4 A4 artworks in horizontal orientation)
- 1.5m string with 10 peg clips (this can fit 5 A4 artworks in horizontal orientation)
1. If you choose the engraved circle hanger, kindly input your text at the notes at checkout or email us at email@example.com
2. There are 2 circle wall hangers that you can engrave on (left and right hook). Example of how to write is:
Left circle hook - Ana's
Right circle hook - Art
3. Just note that the longer the text, the smaller it would be on the circle wall hook as the diameter is only 60mm
4. We will follow the text as how you want it written.
5. Engraving is only in plain text
1. Clean the wall with rubbing alcohol to prep
2. Make sure that it is level or aligned when you place the s2 circle wall hangers (we used a level)
3. Lightly mark their placements on the wall
4. Stick on one of the strips on the wall (remove one side of the liners)
5. Attach the circle wall hanger by pressing the 2 strips together
6. Press firmly until it clicks
7. Then do this again on the other circle wall hanger
8. One of the circle wall hangers has the the string tied already, just measure how long you want the string to be before attaching the other wall hanger.
9. Tie to the other end of the wall hanger (tie it twice so it doesn't become loose)
10. Adjust the circle wall hanger to make sure that the string appears straight from the other end.
11. Then lastly, use the peg clips provided to attach the artworks
Decorations/accessories are not included.
Please be aware that the wood we use will vary in colour and grain.
Colour of the product might not be exactly as it is in the photos as it may be affected by lighting, camera settings or time of day the photo was taken.
Contact owner for any specific requirements