The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Amazon Web Services is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lesley Panelo, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
19 Marin Pl
GLENDENNING NSW 2761
We work with lots of real wood, both new and reclaimed wood.
By nature, wood will have certain imperfections. This is especially evident in reclaimed wood.
For our reclaimed wood, we use reclaimed PALLET wood. The pallet wood that we choose has no chemicals (it is only heat treated). Again, reclaimed wood has visible nail holes, scratches, dents, and a whole lot of imperfections. These are not defects but the wood's inherent beauty. Please make sure you are aware of this before purchasing.
Local area pickup is available. If you live in or around NSW and would like to pick up your order at our place, please make note of this when ordering. Kindly contact me so I can provide a coupon code for free shipping on your order
There are some items that require personalisation. This requires buyers to leave a note to seller before before checking out. If I cannot obtain the information needed to create your order within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and you will need to reorder
We use standard/regular shipping for all our orders through different couriers in Australia. If you require express shipping, please contact owner.
Buyers are responsible for any additional costs such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees.
Import charges vary from country to country but they are usually based on the price, type of item, weight and dimension etc.
I am unable to predict which of these fees, if any, will be applied, thus cannot provide an exact customs fee.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
For ‘change of mind’ returns, the original shipping fee will not be refunded.
For ‘consumer guarantee’ (if the item is damaged, faulty, missing parts) returns, the original shipping fee will be refunded for refund requests only.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email/message to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied.
Buyers in the European Union countries have the right to return an item within 14 days of receiving it.
Exclusion: This right does not extend to custom-made products.
Process: We will fully reimburse all payment including the original postage charges once the item has been returned to us in good condition.Note that the buyer is responsible for paying return postage costs
Please make sure that in order for the item to be investigated properly, the article and any packaging (carton box, bubble wrap, padding etc) must be kept in it's original condition. Kindly take photos of the damaged product/s and packaging (for the courier to asses that the damage was caused in transit and not because of improper packaging). Please do not throw the packaging while investigation is still taking place.