- Wood - our docking stations are made of finger jointed (small pieces of wood glued up together) hardwood or softwood. This means that they will not appear very even (or consistent) all throughout the wood.
- How It Works – Push the top part of the wood to the bottom part firmly until it hits the bottom or it fits snugly. You may have to apply a little force when pushing it down to insert the two parts. In addition to that, the top part should bend backwards.
Finish – We use a mix of mineral oil and Tung Oil. But note that tung oil is obtained from the pressed seeds and nuts of the tung tree. As the source of tung oil is nut, we recommend that individuals with known nut allergies avoid use and/or contact with this product, as they would other products derived from nut oils.
- Wood - this variation of our docking station is made of sustainable plywood.
How it Works
- Insert the 2 small anchors to the slot at the bottom of the docking station (base board).
- Try to insert the top board to the base, but please make sure that the top board is at a 90 degree angle when trying to attach to the bottom.
- Push it down and to the back so that the 2 anchors lock down to the base. This will prevent your docking station from wobbling.
- Finish - The wood is finished with a Merbau-stain varnish.
- Finally insert the phone slot.